PRE-INTERMEDIATE AND INTERMEDIATE (A2 / B1) ESL LESSON PLANS
The video-based ESL lesson plans in this category are tailored to A2-B1 level students. Each lesson features a short video, essential vocabulary, and a wealth of communicative activities, providing a rich and engaging language learning experience. Topics cover both General English and Business English, catering to a wide range of language learning needs.
What our lesson plans offer:
- Engaging Video Content: Immerse your pre-intermediate students in real-world language use with short, informative videos that enhance their language skills and understanding.
- Useful Vocabulary: Every lesson includes carefully selected vocabulary to build a strong linguistic foundation..
- Communicative Activities: Keep students actively engaged with the range of communicative activities provided in every lesson that encourage conversation, improving their speaking and comprehension abilities. You can further enhance your lessons with the printable conversation cards, which not only facilitate vocabulary revision but also create opportunities for meaningful discussions with conversation questions suitable for A2-B1 level learners.
- Online Interactive Activities: The pre-class online interactive activities ensure students are well-prepared for the lesson. These activities are Free for all video-based ESL lesson plans and can be completed without registration.
- Supplementary Resources: All video-based ESL lesson plans offer links to additional resources, such as videos and articles, to enrich the learning experience and encourage your students to explore the topics further. The links can be found online and are Free for all lessons.
The video-based ESL lesson plans in this category are designed to support pre-intermediate (A2) and intermediate (B1) students as they progress on their language learning journey. These resources are built to encourage participation, improve speaking skills, and enhance comprehension. Explore our collection and provide your students with the tools they need to succeed in learning English.